Pops get cold too, coat them with a raspberry magic shell for some added goodness! Cookies n’ Cream pairs well with this shell!See Full Recipe
1 & 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries, ground down to roughly 2 – 3 tablespoons
Pinch of salt
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate and coconut oil; melt for 30 seconds, then stir. Heat in 15 seconds increments and stir until combined and smooth; this entire process should not take more than 60 seconds. Conversely, white chocolate and coconut oil can be melted together in a double-boiler.
2. With a mortar & pestle, grind raspberries until they resemble a fine powder. Conversely, blitz raspberries in a blender or food processor until it resembles a fine powder.
3. Stir raspberry powder into chocolate and stir until uniform. Add salt and stir.
4. Dip Cookies n’ Cream GoodPop into mix and allow to harden.
5. Leftovers can be saved in fridge in a microwave-safe container; to reuse, reheat until melted and stir until smooth.