Pops for the kids and shots for the grown ups—there’s something for everyone in a box of pops! Celebrate the holiday with these festive jello shots.See Full Recipe
4 GoodPop Cherry n’ Lemonade pops
3 oz package of blue jello
3 oz package of red jello
2 boiling cups water, separated
2 cold cups alcohol of choice (or water), separated
1. Cut the blue tops of GoodPop Cherry n’ Lemonade pops and place into a large bowl with the blue jello.
2. Cut the red bottoms of pops and place into a separate large bowl with the red jello. (Enjoy the white middle as a snack!)
3. Pour 1 cup of boiling water into each bowl. Whisk immediately until jello mix and pops are completely melted.
4. Once completely melted, pour 1 cup of chilled alcohol (or water) into each bowl and whisk until completely integrated.
5. Pour 4 tablespoons of each color jello mixture into small containers with lids.
6. Refrigerate for at least 4-8 hours, or until jello sets and is wiggly to touch.