Add this no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait to your dessert playbook! A simple summer treat that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.See Full Recipe
½ lb fresh strawberries
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
½ cup crushed graham crackers
2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
7 oz sweetened condensed milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. De-stem and cut strawberries into bite-sized pieces. Place in a bowl with the sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir well to combine, then let this sit for 15 minutes.
2. Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl, and stir until crumbs are moistened. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla paste with a hand mixer, for about a minute on medium high speed, until the mixture is smooth and combined.
4. Assemble bowl: place a few spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture into the bottom of a glass. Next add a layer of the buttery graham cracker crumbs. Top that with a layer of the macerated strawberries, then repeat with one more of each layer.
5. Chill the parfaits for about an hour in the refrigerator before serving, and enjoy topped with a strawberry GoodPop!