Last minute holiday gift wrapping never tasted so good! Once completed, reward yourself with a Strawberry Shortcake Spiked Hot Chocolate!See Full Recipe
1 cup milk (dairy free or regular)
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 oz chocolate baking bar, chopped
1-2 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
1 GoodPop Strawberry Shortcake Pop
1. Add milk and cocoa powder to a small pot on the stove
2. Whisk well to combine, until cocoa powder dissolves.
3. Add chopped chocolate bar to the milk mixture and whisk again until chocolate bar is fully melted and drink thickens.
4. Pour 1-2 oz Tito’s into a mug (depending on how strong you’d like your hot chocolate).
5. Pour the hot chocolate mixture into the mug and stir to combine.
6. Top with GoodPop Strawberry Shortcake pop – it infuses strawberry flavor as you go!